Thursday, April 8, 2010

Six Weeks Left - April 8th, 2010

I can hardly believe that I only have 6 weeks left in this pregnancy. Actually, that's 6 weeks until my due date - I'll be considered full term in just 3 weeks. Wow. We have a lot to do between now and then, that's for sure! We close on both houses on April 20th and move to our new home on the 21st. Two weeks from right now, we'll be in our new house. Crazy. That's all I have to post for now. Eventually I'll have pictures of the new house. When we remember the camera. And it's charged. And we have the memory stick. Eventually.

1 comment:

Little Rainbow Comics said...

Are you gonna film the birth and put it on Youtube? = ;P
So happy for you! I remember your first post way back when...such a turn of fortune! Sending good vibes out to you....