Saturday, July 9, 2011

Peep - July 11th, 2011

Well, I tried to peep back on the 8th, but I have found that blogger and iPad do not get along. Apparently the box for typing my actual blog message isn't taken as a text box on iPad. So, sorry for the delay in making a peep!

I had a great week last week - both my husband and I had the week off of work, and we did a lot of fun things! We saw Grammy and Papa on Friday and Saturday before the holiday, then on Monday the 4th we went to the local parade. It was RoBet's first parade, and she loved it! I would share pictures, but we forgot to take the camera, so I don't have any. =\ Then on Tuesday, we went to the local zoo, which is a fantastic zoo. We all enjoyed that. Then on Wednesday and Thursday, my husband and I worked hard to clean out our basement, which has been a disaster since we moved when I was 8 months pregnant. That is now cleared out, and much stuff has been moved to the garage and is awaiting a garage sale (not sure when that will happen, but it will at some point before winter). On Friday I stayed home with Robet and Hubby went out shooting for awhile. Saturday found us at the local science museum, and that was a blast! RoBet loves the little kids area - especially the water table! She was soaked! Then yesterday we had friends over to play games, eat lunch, and prepare for an upcoming D&D campaign. What a great week!

Now back to reality. I have 3 weeks left of work, and LOTS of things to get done in that time. It's going to be a push to the finish, that's for sure! My follicle ultrasound is coming up this Thursday. Today is CD8, so that will be CD12. Eep! That means the IUI will likely be either Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. The first week of the cycle really does go by pretty quickly!

I hope everyone had a great holiday week!

No comments: