Friday, September 16, 2011

Big girl update - September 16th, 2011

So in all of the excitement with the IVF, I hardly ever report on my current cutie!  She is getting so big so quickly!  Yesterday, she went pee-pee in the potty three times!  Whenever we go, we have been setting her on the potty, but with pants and diaper on.  The day before yesterday, just before her evening bath, Daddy set her on the potty while he ran the bathwater.  When she stood up, there was pee in the potty!  So, I put her on 4 times yesterday, and out of 4 attempts, she went pee 3 times!  Already!  At 15 months old!  I hope this continues - I would love to have her potty trained early and not use diapers as long.  That would be better for the environment and better for our wallets!  No luck so far today, but I've only offered once.  She has been drinking fluids though, so maybe now is a good time to try again.  I think we'll go try that now . . .

2 comments:

Not Important said...

I feel sort of weird about this, but...

"Hooray!"

And my verification word is "shiberet."

pixnlil said...

Yay! Everyone should celebrate pee!