Friday, September 30, 2011

On pins and needles - September 30th, 2011

I went for another blood draw this morning and am waiting to hear the results.  I am just on pins and needles!  The outcome of this blood draw could mean that we get to move on to stims tomorrow, or that the past 9 weeks have been a waste and the cycle will be cancelled.  It is also possible that they will continue to try and suppress me even if my E2 is still up.  I don't know what way it will go, but I have a feeling of foreboding.  I have this awful sense that it is not low enough and the cycle will be cancelled.  I will know in the next 4 hours.  For now, all I can do is keep waiting.

No comments: