Monday, October 17, 2011

A little blue - October 17th, 2011

I'm a little blue today (as are my embies that remain).  All 8 were going strong as of Saturday, so we had high expectations for how many would be able to be frozen.  Of the 7 that we did not transfer, only 3 made it to freezing.  We lost the grade 3, which we expected, but then also 2 of the grade 2s and one of the grade 1s.  It is the loss of the grade 1 that hits me especially hard, because if one of the perfect embryos wasn't strong enough to make it to be frozen, how likely is it that the single one that is inside me will make it to become a baby?  I am seriously doubting my decision to put back only 1 embryo, and maybe I'd even go so far as to say I am regretting it.  I'm trying to stay hopeful, but I am a worrier by nature, and am very worried right now.  I had my blood drawn to check my progesterone level today, so I should know what that comes back at tomorrow morning.  Hopefully it is nice and high.


Toni Rapp said...

Dont second guess your decision. Hindsite always 20/20. You made the right decision at the time with the information you had available. Always remember, it only takes 1. Try to keep you chin up. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Toni Rapp said...

I am not ignoring you on my page either, lol for some darn reason, I cant answer when someone posts on my wall, ugh.

pixnlil said...

Thanks Toni. That is strange that you can't comment on your own blog! Did you get any more info yet? I guess I should go check your blog and see if you have an update!