Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wish me luck tomorrow - October 9th, 2011

Egg retrieval (ER) is tomorrow morning.  The retrieval is at 10:00, but we have to be there by 8:45.  We have to do some crazy maneuvers to get RoBet to my Mom, who will be at my sister's house in the morning, since we cannot bring RoBet to the ER.  That means that we have to leave here around 7:00 instead of 8:00.  Meh.  Oh well, we'll live.  I'm super nervous about the procedure tomorrow.  I am really not looking forward to being awake while they puncture the walls of my vagina to extract the eggs.  That sounds really not fun.  Hopefully I can distract myself by watching the follicles deflate on the screen.  Maybe I'll be 'high' enough to tell the lab technician to be sure to pick the boy sperm.  You know, the ones with penises.  heh.  OK all, wish me luck and I'll update tomorrow with the total egg count!

No comments: