Friday, July 17, 2009

IUI Cycle 1: Fail. - July 17, 2009

Sorry that things have been quiet around here. I've been filled with such conflicting emotions these past few days, that it was easier to say nothing at all. I began my period about an hour ago, so I guess at least I have my answer for this cycle. It started with a huge wave of cramps that nearly took me off my feet. I was walking to the bathroom, and my lower-left abdomen and into my leg started to throb, and I almost couldn't finish walking to the restroom. They were very odd cramps - not like normal menstrual cramps at all. Then, 30 minutes later, I started bleeding. I think it's going to be a hell of a period. I'll post more this weekend about all of the other stuff going on, as well as some other stories from the past 14 months.

No comments: