Friday, July 10, 2009

Quick Update - July 10, 2009

This morning I've been feeling nauseous. It could be because I'm rushing around to get things done. Time will tell. This morning we went for a blood draw to check my progesterone level, something that I think was called Prolactin?, and to check for toxoplasmosis (since I volunteer at a clinic for stray cats and do lots of cleaning there, and have several strays in my own home as well - we're really suckers for animals!). The nurse had trouble finding my veins, which isn't abnormal for me. They love to hide. She stuck me and had to move the needle around trying to find the vein, but it was in vain. =) She had to try again on he other side, and was successful right away there. Now we're waiting for my parents to arrive at our house and then we're going to carpool over to Pittsburgh for my Grandpa's memorial service this weekend. I should have the results of these tests back early next week. I don't know if they tell me much that I want to know, but I guess every little bit of good news helps these days. Have a good weekend everyone - I'll post again when I'm back and have internet access again.

No comments: