Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just the Blues : July 22, 2009

I guess I just have the blues these days. I've started creating more posts about various confidants, but I just haven't had the energy to do the stories justice. So, here, have an informational update instead. =)

We have to wait awhile to move on to IVF-ICSI. It kind of stinks, because we've decided that we want to go there ASAP. Unfortunately, it's a very long process, and we won't be able to start until September or October because the hubby will be in Japan on a business trip at a very bad time for our IVF to work out. Meh. So we've decided to do another round of the IUI this cycle. I'm on my third day of the Clomid today. I'm having all of the same side effects as last cycle, but nowhere near as intense. I go on the 30th for my ultrasound to see how many follicles are maturing. I hope that I have 3 again, along with a nice thick lining for embryo nourishment. Not that I really think I'll have any embryos to nourish, I just like the idea that everything is functioning at a healthy level in there, just in case. The Clomid is known to thin out the lining though, and my period this month was very light for me, so I'm actually a bit worried about it. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

AwesomeCloud and family said...

Good luck...

I wish we lived closer so I could come over and give you ice cream and hugs.